By Kristin Savage
Those who are interested in fundraising and want to know all about the important aspects of it can get really valuable information from fundraising blogs. The confusing part is that there are so many blogs which are concerned with this topic that it is hard to pick the best ones.
For this purpose, I have done some research and surfaced 7 best fundraising blogs for 2019 that offer inspiration, good ideas, and informative content. If you want a high-quality education in fundraising these are the blogs you should look into.
- The AFP Toronto Blog (the one you’re currently reading) – As the largest AFP Chapter in the world, the AFP Toronto blog hosts content that benefits both members and non-members to provide varied resources for today’s fundraisers and those working in the non-profit sector. The Chapter also frequently accepts submissions from guest contributors to provide an array of diverse perspectives from people working directly in the field! Interested in contributing? Contact email@example.com to find out more.
- The Better Fundraising Blog – A great resource that claims to have the proven formula for effective fundraising.
- The Agitator – This blog offers ideas, applications, tools, processes, and case studies of break-through solutions in fundraising.
- Analytical Ones –Provides fundraising strategies rooted in insights driven from analytics and research.
- Bloomerang Blog – This blog helps nonprofit organizations to reach, engage, and retain the advocates they depend on to achieve their vision.
- Communicate! By Dennis Fischman –Aims to teach you how to win loyal friends for your nonprofit organization.
- Heroic Fundraising – A go-to blog for fresh industry insights.
- Clairification – This blog will motivate you and spark your passion for fundraising.
Why You Should be Following Fundraising Blogs:
- By reading other people’s stories you’ll be inspired and motivated to start your own fundraising journey!
- If you’re already experienced in fundraising, you may get the validation you need to realize you’re already on the right track when it comes to applying different fundraising techniques and strategies.
- You’ll learn about real-life examples and gain practical information to help you be a better fundraiser.
- You’ll gain new tips and tricks on how to better manage your organization and improve its success.
- You’ll be up to date with upcoming webinars, conferences, seminars, research papers, and more that can enhance your professional development.
- You’ll have the opportunity to share your own ideas and exchange information by commenting on blog posts and networking online with fellow fundraisers.
The best part about following blogs is that you can learn and achieve more with access to many great insights and resources for free!
There is nothing holding you back from collecting valuable information and getting inspired for the future. Have other fundraising blogs you already follow? Let us know what they are in the comments!
About the Author
Kristin Savage nourishes, sparks and empowers using the magic of a word. She is practicing regularly while reviewing new translation services at Pick Writers and constantly contributing to other educational platforms. Along with pursuing her degree in Creative Writing, Kristin was gaining experience in the publishing industry, with expertise in marketing strategy for publishers and authors. You can find her on Facebook.