For those who don’t subscribe to “The Agitator” news blog, yesterday they wrote about the results of their 2010 Fundraising Plans (where charities plan to invest in 2010). While this study was broader than Canada, I thought it interesting that among their respondents:
– 55% said they will spend more on online giving
– 51% on major gifts
– 33% who plan to spend more on DM
– 22% on events.
Some questions that crossed my mind relating to the line up for our educational conferences include:
– How does Congress education line up to your needs?
– From your perspective, are your priorities changing?
– Where is your organization investing in 2010?
– Do we need to add new topics to meet the areas where you are investing?
Congress is almost here. We have tried to listen to your past comments but we want you to keep them coming.
Thanks and have a great weekend!
P.S. You can find The Agitator article I referenced above at http://www.theagitator.net/