This year’s Fundraising Day has been re-imagined to give you, the registrant, the opportunity to dive deeper into the topics and issues that matter to you and to the non-profit, charitable sector.
Here’s how you can make the most of Fundraising Day:
- Download our event app (coming soon!) – it will be your source for all the latest and greatest updates heading into Fundraising Day 2018.
- Bring lots of business cards – Fundraising Day is about great educational sessions and networking, and there will be plenty of opportunities and time for both!
- On June 12, be sure to arrive at the Metro Convention Centre to register before the first session starts. You will get a name badge and handy schedule of events.
- Follow us on social media and join in on the Fundraising Day conversation using the hashtag #DiveDeeperFD18
- You will NOT want to miss this year’s keynote speaker, Sabrina Pourmand from charity:water. In only a short time, charity:water has emerged as one of the world’s leading NGO’s and is one of the most effective organizations at engaging donors.
- Sign up for one of The 6ix – a new feature at Fundraising Day 2018. These practical and fun sessions will help you focus on key areas in fundraising that are the most relevant and important to you right now.
- Enjoy a continental breakfast, morning breaks, dessert and coffee in the Exhibitor Hall and check out what’s new in fundraising products and services.
- Get ready to dive deeper in one of our five new Deep Dive sessions. These sessions have been carefully curated by experts in the field to maximize learning outcomes on topics that will help you be even more successful in fundraising.
- Ask questions and learn new industry insights during our afternoon educational sessions.
- Check out our special Fundraising Day Quiet Lounge where you can take a break from the day’s hustle and bustle.
- Wrap up your day by joining recently retired fundraisers in a special Round-Up discussion and don’t forget to grab your free drink tickets for the Fundraising Day After-Party at SteamWhistle Brewing!
Have questions about Fundraising Day?
See you on June 12th!