There are about a million different ways you can shape your Fundraising Day experience. Okay – not quite that many, but there are 24 amazing sessions to choose from. Not sure which ones to attend? We’ve put together some sample schedules for you below!
SCHEDULES AT A GLANCE:
- For the Up-and-Comer
- For the Strategist
- For the Big-Picture Person
- For the Thinker
- For the Current Event-er
- For the Practical One
SO. MANY. IDEAS.
HERE’S HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF FUNDRAISING DAY.
- Download the app and enter in your schedule – see the NEW video tutorial to help you add your schedule!
- An app not your thing? Download our Pocket Agenda to keep the day’s schedule in the palm of your hand.
- Pick up your name badge and delegate notebook at the registration desk in Room 105 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
- Are you a YP? Pick up a YP Sticker for your name badge and take a selfie in our ‘I am a YP’ Selfie Frame!
- Enjoy a continental breakfast in the Exhibitor Hall and check out what’s new in fundraising products & services.
- Head to your first session of the day!
- Meet new contacts at the Networking Break – be sure to bring business cards to connect with your fellow FD Day delegates after the conference.
- Head to your second session!
- Lunch time! Experience speeches from our Distinguished Guests, Dr. Duke Redbird and The Honourable Elizabeth Dowdeswell, Lieutenant Governor of Ontario and the Keynote Speaker, Caroline Riseboro. PLUS! Celebrate this year’s Outstanding New Fundraising Professional Award Recipient, Sasha Manes.
- Have a sweet tooth? Indulge in Dessert with the Exhibitors!
- Head to your third session! Perhaps stop for a selfie on the way? Use #FD17Ideas for a retweet!
- Break to network with your peers and make new contacts! Make it your mission to hand out all the business cards.
- Last session of the day! Don’t forget to fill in your BIG IDEA on the card on your table.
- Cap off the day with a drink at SteamWhistle Brewery (FREE drink ticket in your name badge!)
- Capture the night’s fun with an After Party selfie! Get your new fundraiser friends to join you in the After Party’s Selfie frame! Get silly ! Be sure to post it on Twitter for a retweet!
Have you not registered yet? Don’t miss out!
BOOKING ON BEHALF OF A GROUP? Call Liz Dempsey at 416-941-9212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best deal and register quickly and easily!