The Pembina Institute is seeking an experienced and highly motivated development professional to join its national Strategic Partnerships Team in Vancouver. The Associate Director will lead fundraising and relationship development efforts in partnership with the B.C. team and collaborate with staff in Alberta and Ontario on national funding requests. In recognition of the Pembina Institute’s recent accomplishments, the organization is on a growth trajectory and funders are investing in larger, longer-term partnerships. This momentum makes it an ideal time join our dynamic development team.
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Partnerships in Toronto, and working closely with the Regional Director of B.C., the Associate Director will meticulously manage a portfolio of funders, enjoy working closely with content experts in the development of proposals, and have the ability to complete a wide variety of tasks in a rapidly changing environment.
Possessing demonstrated success in fundraising, the successful candidate will be high performing, goal oriented, and excited by big fundraising opportunities and targets. They will also have an intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn about the Pembina Institute’s work. The successful candidate will understand the relationship between strategy and revenue development and will be eager to participate in the development of content strategy.
The ideal candidate will be energized by working with people who are passionate about sustainability and supportive of colleagues with camaraderie, consideration, a good sense of humour, and a willingness to work openly as part of a solutions-focused team.
- Subject line includes Strategic Partnerships and your last name
- Cover letter (max. one page) explains why you are interested in working with the Pembina Institute and how your skills and qualifications meet the criteria outlined for this position
- Resume outlines your relevant skills, education, and experience
- Cover letter and resume are saved as one PDF document using the naming convention lastnamefirstletter-application-position-year.pdf
- Example: JonesB-application-StrategicPartnerships-2017.pdf
Application deadline: Position will remain open until filled.