Associate Director, Foundation Marketing
Communications and Marketing - Multiple Sites, Peel Memorial Centre
POSTING NUMBER: OSLER01485
ABOUT WILLIAM OSLER HEALTH SYSTEM: William Osler Health System is a hospital system that serves 1.3 million residents of Brampton, Etobicoke, and surrounding communities within the Central West Local Health Integration Network. Osler's emergency departments are among the busiest in Canada and its labour and delivery program is one of the largest in the province. William Osler Health System Foundation builds and fosters relationships in order to raise funds to support William Osler Health System's capital, education and research priorities at Brampton Civic Hospital, Etobicoke General Hospital and the new Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health and Wellness.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Associate Director, Foundation Marketing
Reporting directly to the Director, Corporate Communications and Marketing, the Associate Director, Foundation Marketing is responsible for the development, execution and measurement of effective marketing communications strategies in support of strategic imperatives and annual business priorities of the William Osler Health System and William Osler Health System Foundation. This position also has indirect accountability to the VP, Philanthropy at Osler Foundation.
- Lead the development, execution and measurement of various strategic marketing communications plans to support the achievement of Osler Foundation's strategic imperatives
- Together with the Marketing Lead develop an annual integrated marketing strategy for the Foundation to support effective print, electronic, web and video communications and all promotional/marketing materials necessary to support fundraising activities.
- As required, write high profile communications including executive remarks, presentations, articles, advertising copy, etc.
- Manage a timeline that integrates all of the Foundation's marketing and communications needs in partnership with the hospital to ensure strategic and maximum exposure in the community
- Work with marketing direct reports to allocate work accordingly
- Development, implementation and evaluation of the marketing department's goals and objectives, services, policies and procedures, and long-range plans
- Work collaboratively with Director, Corporate Communications & Marketing and VP, Philanthropy at Osler Foundation to achieve results
- Coach and mentor direct reports (2 marketing direct reports); oversee development of direct reports
- Work collaboratively with fellow hospital Strategic Communications colleagues to facilitate the integration of communication efforts across department functional streams
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 13, 2017
POSTED: April 13, 2017
* In order to be considered for this position, you must include a current resume with your on-line application.
** Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted **
Please apply online at www.williamoslerhs.ca