Posted On: 2017-07-11
Closing On: 2017-07-25
Location: Toronto, ON
Employment Type: Full-Time
AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing & Development, the Senior Manager, Monthly and Annual Giving is responsible for the management and implementation of monthly and one-time gift programs, including the development and implementation of new fundraising products. The successful candidate will work collaboratively across the team and organization to build innovative and cost effective acquisition and retention programs that are focused on acquiring, upgrading, retaining and stewarding donors utilizing multi-channels to maximize revenue, managing ROI and delivering an exceptional donor experience.
- Works closely with the Director, Product Marketing & Development, contributes to the development of annual/multi-year plans with a long-term view to grow and diversify revenue for the Mass Market.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of monthly and one time giving Mass Markets programs, including the development of products, pricing, promotional and channel strategies.
Responsible for the development and administration of monthly and annual giving program revenue and expense budgets.
- Leads the analysis of marketing programs ensuring ongoing strategic analysis, monitoring of results, evaluation, and communicating key insights.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues across the organization to share and leverage best practices and develop consistent policies and practices as required.
Monitors external markets and continually assess cross-industry best practice, new business models and techniques to enhance current integrated marketing strategies to drive program growth.
- Works in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act and its regulations, and complies with the Society’s Health & Safety Policy
- Works on other key projects and duties as assigned.
Staff Management Responsibilities
- Recruits, engages and retains qualified employees to meet business priorities
- Provides support and direction in the development, alignment and accomplishment of objectives through on-going performance feedback, recognition and coaching
- Provides a safe and healthy work environment for team members and relevant stakeholders. Ensures they work in compliance with The Occupational Health & Safety Act and its regulations and the Society’s Health & Safety Policy
- Post-secondary diploma/degree required, in a related field (preferably Marketing or Business) with 5-7 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Exceptional track record in developing, managing and implementing successful monthly and one-time-gift programs.
- Experience marketing direct to consumer in either for profit or not for profit sector.
- Comprehensive knowledge of direct response marketing, product marketing, and donor engagement.
Exceptional organizational, project management and analytical skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to set priorities, demonstrate a positive attitude, troubleshoot and problem solve independently using sound judgement.
Professional presence with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A team player that values an environment of open communication and collaboration.
- Excellent sector knowledge and understanding of the Canadian business landscape.
- Advance level of proficiency in MS Office and working knowledge of Raiser’s Edge.
Office environment with occasional requirements to work outside of regular office hours
WHAT WE OFFER
CCS offers meaningful opportunities to make an impact in the fight against cancer. We are committed to fostering a culture that is inspiring, supportive and exemplifies our core values:
CARING COURAGE INTEGRITY PROGRESSIVE
In return for your contributions, we offer an attractive compensation package that encompasses a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to have a rewarding employment experience where your contributions can make a true difference every day.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified non-smokers are invited to send their resume, cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the File #755: in the subject line of the email by July 25, 2017.
Please click here to submit your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
The Canadian Cancer Society is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. CCS will make available reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities upon request.