Posted On: 2017-07-11
Closing On: 2017-07-28
Location: Toronto, ON
Employment Type: Full-Time
One of Canada’s most respected Consulting teams is looking for an eager and detail-oriented Associate Consultant. The ideal candidate will preferably have a Bachelor’s degree in either business or marketing, and 3-5 years of sponsorship marketing or consulting experience.
What we do:
T1 Consulting is the research, strategy and sponsorship division of T1. We use tools, tech, date and future forward smarts to uncover your brand’s next move. Our core service offerings include sponsorship measurement, identification and valuation, market research and target exploration, as well as insight development and strategic direction. It’s amazing what you discover once you start looking in the right places.
Roles Description and Qualifications:
Project & Financial Management:
• Can develop and manage project timelines, deliverables and status reports
• Knows Sponsorship/XM best practices and benchmarks
• Proficiently distills data into actionable insights to inform a creative brief.
Research & Analysis:
• Knows the basics of research science and data analysis (interpret regression models, indexing, etc.).
• Has a good understanding of where to find information and data that is relevant in sponsorship marketing, and how to be professional in requesting it from outside parties (if necessary).
• In tune with sponsorship industry developments/news, in order to uncover new information sources as they emerge.
• Confident presenter.
• Detail oriented.
• Resourcefulness/ability to think of unconventional ways to get information that can serve project and/or client needs.
• Manages a small team in client service, day-to-day activities, and project deliverables. Can manage issues and conflicts within team.
• A confident coach and an eager student (can teach and be taught).
If this sounds like you, send your well-organized and flawlessly analyzed resume to email@example.com with the subject line “T1JOB – Associate Consultant”.