World Animal Protection is one of the world’s largest international animal welfare organizations. We want to see a world where every animal lives free from suffering. We employ 300+ people worldwide and we’re growing.
World Animal Protection is seeking a bilingual Supporter Services and Office Coordinator. Please note that will be considered. A language test will be administered as part of the interview process.
Reporting to the Director of Development, the Supporter Services and Office Coordinator works closely with the fundraising, finance and communications teams to ensure that donors receive a high level of customer care and that the office runs in an efficient manner.
- Provides a high level of customer service to the organization’s supporters and the general public by answering phones and email inquiries in both French and English.
- Maintains donor files including updating addresses, reprinting tax receipts and cancelling/upgrading donations.
- Manages volunteer program including recruitment, scheduling and training.
- Manages office inventory and equipment including ensuring phone systems, photocopiers and other office equipment are in good working order.
- Oversees IT requests and external IT consultant to ensure computers and servers are operational.
- Provides translation support to the fundraising and communication teams
Qualifications and Experience
- University or college degree preferably in office administration or business
- Fully bilingual French/English both spoken and written
- Superior customer service skills preferably in a call center or receptionist role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
- Understanding of general office IT systems and processes
- Familiarity with Raiser’s Edge and Luminate is an asset
- Data entry experience is an asset
The deadline for submissions is Monday, October 16th
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please send your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “AP: Supporter Services and Office Coordinator” in the subject line.