Are you looking for more than a job? At World Vision Canada we offer challenging careers that change the lives of children all over the world and it will change yours too. Come and be part of a team of over 500 Canadians with a vision for the world: Life in all its fullness for every child.
You will experience Christian faith in action helping to make real and lasting change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. Join the World Vision Canada team and be part of a powerful and effective force for good: For Children. For Change. For Life.
The Marketing Coordinator is an integral part of the World Vision Products team and will provide key support in the acquisition and retention of monthly donors. This position is responsible for supporting the development and ongoing monitoring of treatments to engage our monthly and single gift donors through some of the following functions:
• Participates in development of product execution plans to create engaging multi-channel stewardship communications to donors
• Assists in creation of annual communications plan for donor updates
• Executes annual communications plan through collaboration with external agencies and internal partners to deliver high quality donor updates
• Assists in developing marketing materials such as brochures, ads and videos to promote monthly and single gift products in multiple channels
• Measures effectiveness of donor treatments, tracks learnings and makes key recommendations for improvements
• Manages expense budgets and creates and tracks purchase orders
• Archives print samples and project records
• Collaborates with sponsorship marketing team for special projects
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in a marketing role
• Ability to demonstrate a results-oriented, team approach in your work style
• Previous experience in budget coordination is strongly preferred
• Strong computing skills are necessary including MS Office
• An innovative mindset with the ability to manage priorities and multi-task
• High attention to detail is essential
• Demonstrated organizational, project management, and analytical skills
• Ability to think like the customer and a willingness to test and learn as Canadian charitable behaviour changes
• Self-directed and able to integrate with several different departments to perform
• French would be an asset
• Experience in the not-for-profit sector preferred
How to Apply:
World Vision is committed to the protection of children; all offers of employment will be conditional upon the successful completion of reference checks and a Police background check. Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate a commitment to the core values and mission of the World Vision partnership.
World Vision Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Interested applicants are asked to complete an online application via our careers website:
This posting will remain open until the position is filled.