Posted On: 2018-01-02
Closing On: 2018-02-01
Location: Toronto, ON
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Board is seeking an experienced fundraiser with a passion for the cause. The new Director will support the Board in the development and implementation of its fundraising strategy.
Seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Successful track record in fundraising, methodologies and best practises
- Certified Fundraising Executive, CFRE certification an asset
- Proven experience in strategic development, planning and innovative thinking
- Excellent relationship building and stewardship skills
- Effectiveness in building, nurturing and leveraging strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Results orientation, accountable, performance driven
- High level of proficiency with fundraising databases (E-Tapestry from Blackbaud), research tools and software
- Experience with on-line fundraising would be considered an asset
The time commitment (12-16 hours per month) is preparing for, attending in person and contributing to productive Board Meetings 6 times per year, attending and contributing to committee meetings as required, as well as supporting the Executive Director in specific fundraising work and organizational profile-building.
About the Breast Cancer Support Fund
The Breast Cancer Support Fund (BCSF) provides short-term financial assistance to breast cancer patients who are living in poverty while undergoing treatment.
More than 75% of the women we support live on less than $25,000 per year often with young children.
Twenty five of the women we support are living with a diagnosis of Stage IV metastatic breast cancer.
For more information about the Breast Cancer Support Fund, please visit our website: www.cbcsf.ca
Interested candidates are invited to send their Cover Letter and current CV in confidence, to: