Posted On: 2018-01-02
Closing On: 2018-01-16
Location: Toronto, ON
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Alzheimer Society of Toronto is currently recruiting for an experienced fund development professional to join our team as Database Coordinator.
Reporting to the Manager of Development, the Database Coordinator will ensure exemplary donations administration and customer service to the Alzheimer Society of Toronto’s donors. Through effective and efficient donation administration and stewardship, the Database Coordinator will contribute to the team’s fundraising efforts and focus on both building and maintaining relationships with our donors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for answering donor inquiries over the phone and in person, processing donations and preparing tax receipts through the Raiser’s Edge database
- Ensures all data /donor information is properly captured in Raiser’s Edge
- Manages and inputs information into the donor database to ensure accuracy and timeliness of entries as it relates to financial matters; prepares receipts in a timely manner; manages financial and donation enquiries from donors regarding the database
- Generates and pulls queries, reports and related information from Raiser’s Edge database
- Opens, sorts, and distributes correspondence and responds to routine inquiries
- University or College Degree/Diploma
- A minimum of two years of experience in Blackbaud CRM systems (Raiser’s Edge preferred), accounting or related experience.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Working knowledge of and ability to import data from Luminate database
- Ability to perform basic analysis of statistical and financial data
- Computer literacy: proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as part of team
- Possesses a professional demeanor
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please include the ‘Job Title’ in the subject line.
Closing Date: January 16, 2018
We thank all who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Alzheimer Society welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.