Posted On: 2018-02-12
Closing On: 2018-02-22
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Effective: March 5, 2018
Employment Type: Contract
Development Assistant, Corporate Partnerships
ART + ACCESS + LEARNING
Do you believe that art is for everyone? That art can inspire, engage and create a community?
Do you want to be a part of bringing people together with art to see, experience and understand the world in new ways?
We’re currently searching for a dynamic, passionate experienced, professional, Development Assistant, Corporate Partnerships to join the Development team at the AGO.
Under the direction of the Director, Corporate Partnerships & Development Special Events, you would be responsible for assisting in coordinating and implementing sponsor benefits including brand activations and events and providing administrative support for the Department as it relates to stewarding sponsors and reporting on their partnerships.
Does this sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? If you have the following qualifications we’d love to hear from you!
- One year directly related experience in coordinating brand activations and events preferably in an Arts sponsorship environment from the brand, client, or property rights holder side
- Demonstrated working knowledge in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer and keyboarding skills
- Well-developed administrative, analytical and organizational skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills. Understanding and commitment to client services
- Well-developed interpersonal and public relations skills to interface with senior corporate personnel, AGO staff, trustees
- You thrive on collaboration and excel when working with a diverse team in a dynamic environment.
Interested? Apply now by visiting our website at https://ago.ca/jobs-and-volunteering
Art is at the centre of everything we do.
The AGO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act & the AGO’s Recruitment & Selection Policy for Staff, a request for accommodation will be considered throughout the hiring process.