Posted On: 2018-02-15
Closing On: 2018-03-21
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join a great team at the Office of Advancement at the University of Waterloo!
This position contributes to strong and lasting relationships with donors, and ensures consistent, sustainable and transparent practices. The Stewardship and Agreements Officer provides direction to fundraisers and management, and oversight of the programs, processes and preparations to establish and amend gift agreements, report on gifts, and advises on University of Waterloo naming opportunities.
Key accountabilities include:
- Review of All New and Amended Gift Agreements
- Oversight and Management of Gift Agreement Templates and Supporting Process Documents
- Financial Reporting of Annual Endowment and Non-Endowed Processes for Donors
- Managing University Wide Inventory of Named Spaces
- Stewardship Oversight of Donor-established Endowment and Select Funds
- Other Donor Relations and Stewardship Projects
For the full job posting, please visit the University of Waterloo, HR External Opportunities, at: