Are you looking for more than a job? At World Vision Canada we offer challenging careers that change the lives of children all over the world and it will change yours too. Come and be part of a team of over 500 Canadians with a vision for the world: Life in all its fullness for every child.
You will experience Christian faith in action helping to make real and lasting change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. Join the World Vision Canada team and be part of a powerful and effective force for good: For Children. For Change. For Life.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Direct Response Coordinator contributes towards maximizing the fundraising goals of the Single Gift Direct Mail program. This role works closely with agency partners, other Marketing Coordinators and key stakeholders across the organization to ensure a high level of donor satisfaction, accountability and quality execution. Programs supported by this position raise more than $14 million annually.
• Plans and executes highly complex Direct Response campaigns, including direct mail and email channels
• Reviews results and costs of each Direct Response campaign to ensure efficiency and to make recommendations for future campaigns, both offline and online
• Helps coordinate emergency response, as necessary along with support for any other single gift initiatives
• Ability to think creatively about new marketing approaches that fit with the overall strategic direction and marketing objectives of the program
• Monitors performance of campaigns to ensure goals are delivered against plan
• Keeps an eye on trends in direct response marketing to identify new opportunities and recommends appropriate tests and application
• University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant discipline
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a direct response marketing role
• Creative flair, aptitude with writing and love of data and analysis
• Solid project management skills to coordinate multiple projects and direct the work of external agency from concept development to completion, liaise with other departments across the organization to ensure organizational goals and objectives are met
• Exceptional attention to details with ability to set priorities, multi-task, problem solve and work independently with sound judgement in a fast-paced, complex environment
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, proven experiencing in collaborating effectively and with influence
How to Apply:
World Vision is committed to the protection of children; all offers of employment will be conditional upon the successful completion of reference checks and a Police background check. Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate a commitment to the core values and mission of the World Vision partnership.
World Vision Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Interested applicants are asked to complete an online application via our careers website:https://canr53.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/wvc/Posting/View/1271
This posting will remain open until the position is filled.