Posted On: 2018-03-28
Closing On: 2018-04-16
Employment Type: Full-Time
St. Joseph’s Health Centre Foundation is building. We have a great neighbourhood, an outstanding health centre and lots of important fundraising priorities as part of our Promise campaign. We believe that improving and sustaining the health of our community depends on building strong partnerships with our neighbours.
St. Joseph’s Health Centre is a large community teaching hospital of 3,500 care providers supporting a community of half a million Torontonians. The Foundation is growing and we are looking for a new member of our Foundation team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic team player who wants to work as part of a dynamic team focused on engaging with our patients, neighbours and friends in our west end community. If you feel that you would be a great fit for the position and our foundation, please send in your resume and a covering letter by Monday April 16th, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to you helping us realize impressive results now and in years to come!
Position: Reporting to the Director, Community Engagement this position is responsible for performing various administrative duties at the Foundation. A key aspect of this role will focus on database administration related to the Foundations’ donors. You will also greet visitors and answer the main Foundation line. S/he will take in-person and over the phone donations. The successful applicant will also assist with all areas of administrative support to the Foundation as the need arises.
- Strong customer service skills (verbal and writing)
- Strong Excel skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills required
- Administrative/Office experience required
- Experience navigating computer software applications or databases required (screen access, information search and data entry)
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge software strongly preferred
- Demonstrated aptitude for numerical calculations
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated team player
- Knowledge of St. Joe’s west end neighbourhood, preferred
- Donation related administrative duties including: receipting, database entry
- General Foundation Reception (in person and over the phone)
- Monitoring main Foundation email account
- Providing support for the Foundation’s tribute and other donation programs
- Special projects & other duties are required
- Support at Foundation events where applicable
If you feel that you would be a great fit for the position and foundation, please send in your resume and a covering letter by 5:00pm on April 16th, 2018 to email@example.com.
To be properly considered for a position, both the job title and department to which you are applying, must appear in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.