Posted On: 2018-04-09
Closing On: 2018-05-05
Employment Type: Full-Time
Careers that make a world of difference!
When you make a decision to work with Christian Children’s Fund of Canada (CCFC) you’re not just doing something great for your career, you are also saying you care about positively impacting the lives of children, their families and communities around the world. We know there are lots of career options for talented, top performers like you, but not many offer the opportunity to make a lasting difference. Christian Children’s Fund of Canada (CCFC) is currently recruiting for the following position: Manager, Intermediate Giving
Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, the Manager, Intermediate Giving, is a self-directed, results-oriented, fundraising professional who develops and executes a mix of marketing strategies to generate additional revenue from Intermediate Donors.
This role includes, but not limited to:
- Develop and coordinate prospecting and solicitation strategies for Intermediate Giving that will integrate a variety of marketing channels, e.g. direct mail, telemarketing, events, online.
- Work with the Marketing Analytics Manager to perform analytics on existing databases to effectively identify the top prospects for the Intermediate Giving programs.
- Liaise with Marketing and Global Operations teams to ensure the coordination of Intermediate Giving campaigns
- Work with the Donor Engagement Team to ensure proper gift acknowledgement, recognition, and stewardship for confirmed gifts.
- Identify potential major gifts donors from Intermediate donors.
- Maintain donor and prospect lists using the CRM database, overseeing updating records, tracking contacts and solicitations and pulling reports for tracking and analysis, as required.
- Manage and execute donor events
- Comply with all CCFC policies and procedures.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- A minimum of five years of experience in fundraising with a track record of successful initiatives in donor development, solicitation and stewardship.
- Experience in database segmentation and analysis.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel/Power Point/Outlook).
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Valid driver’s license and occasional availability of own vehicle for business use
- Ability to travel locally and occasional nationally
- Demonstrated commitment to CCFC’s Vision, Mission and Values
- Post-secondary education in fundraising or marketing.
- Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) designation.
- Knowledge of, or work experience, in the international development sector.
- Experience in formal project management.
- Experience in direct response marketing.
- Ability to speak and/or write in either French or Spanish will be considered an asset.
Attitudes, Behaviours, Traits:
- Accountability for results;
- Demonstrated flexibility to multi-task in an environment with changing demands and multiple priorities;
- Self-starter; tenacious in meeting targets and deadlines;
- Exhibit a high level of maturity and aptitude for working in a fast paced environment;
- Creativity and innovation to identify and develop new opportunities;
- Proven team player; ability to collaborate and co-create with all internal/external stakeholders;
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
CCFC offers competitive paid time-off benefits and a comprehensive group benefits plan, including health/dental, life insurance, disability, EAP and company-match RRSP.
If you believe you have that unique combination of a not-for-profit heart combined with the skills and interest for the Manager, Intermediate Giving position, then you will want to apply for this opportunity by going to CCFC's Careers website: www.ccfcanada.ca/about-us/careers
Scroll down to the section: “View career opportunities available at CCFC”.
Search under Job Title for " Manager, Intermediate Giving". Follow the application process stated on the specific job posting, you will be required to complete a very brief questionnaire and submit your résumé and covering letter.
If you experience any issues with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be (at this time) legally eligible to work in Canada.
Consistent with our Child Protection Policy the successful candidate must receive clearance by a Canadian criminal record check.
CCFC is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. CCFC is committed to providing workplace accommodations. If you require an accommodation, inform us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.