Posted On: 2018-04-27
Closing On: 2018-05-27
Location: Mississauga, ON
Effective: June 1, 2018
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our Foundation was formed in 2013 through the voluntary amalgamation of two exceptional foundations: the Credit Valley Hospital Foundation and Trillium Health Centre Foundation. Raising more than $38 million a year, Trillium Health Partners Foundation is now strategically poised to drive further success as one of the highest performing hospital foundations in the country, in the service of enabling our hospital group to continue to redefine health care as a provincial and national leader.
- Provide administrative support for the VP, Philanthropy, and the Philanthropy team including correspondence, meetings management, and coordination of special projects as directed.
- Support and provide assistance for donor meetings (logistics, materials, catering, briefing notes etc).
- Coordinate administrative aspects of the range of programs within the Philanthropy portfolio, including major and transformational gifts, corporate engagement, planned giving, and third party events.
- Ensure regular meeting schedule is met and maintained with all stakeholders (staff and volunteers) and ensure appropriate follow-up from meetings is completed.
- Ensure effective coordination and administration across the Philanthropy team.
- Maintain all records, reports, and files for the VP, Philanthropy.
- Works with the Executive Assistant to the President and CEO to complete ad-hoc duties and support the day-to-day efficient functioning of the office, including managing urgent priorities and answering and redirecting questions from staff, donors, and volunteers.
- Support coordination of the Philanthropy Team activities including development of agendas, meeting packages, minutes, tracking milestones, etc.
- Provide coordination support through the Foundation’s annual business planning process.
- Greet donors and visitors to our office and provide a warm welcome.
- Answer phones and direct calls to the appropriate staff.
- Direct email from the Foundation’s email account to the appropriate recipients.
- Arrange for couriers orders and track package deliveries.
- Office supplies inventory management and ordering.
- Liaising with IT department to manage photocopier service calls.
- Professional polish, outgoing personality, and ability to build relationships easily.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- 1-3 years of experience in a fundraising environment preferred.
- University degree or college diploma preferred.
- Eager to take on tasks and challenges and problem solve to resolution (Get it done mentality).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a busy environment managing multiple varied projects.
- Flexible and adaptable team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, as required.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Donor/Client database experience as asset – Raiser’s Edge.
- Willingness to work flexible hours. Some after-hours work will be required.
- Work may take place across the multiple sites of Trillium Health Partners and Trillium Health Partners Foundation.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle is required.
- For further information on Trillium Health Partners Foundation we invite you to visit our website at www.trilliumgiving.ca
- We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.