Posted On: 2018-05-17
No closing date
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you looking for a rewarding experience where your personal contribution makes an impact? If you are energized by the possibility of leveraging your innovation and creative sides and have excellent communications skills, combined with experience in project management in a fundraising context then this role may be for you.
The fundraising coordinator will be required to plan and execute Saint Elizabeth’s fund development activities utilizing a proactive approach to establish new opportunities while also maintaining relationships with both established and prospective donors.
- Plan and execute the agency’s fund development initiatives
- Coordinate all elements of the donor cycle, including the development of cultivation and stewardship programs
- Organize and implement innovative donor programs (direct mail, annual giving, third party etc.)
- Create and maintain a prospect list, including research and capacity summaries and the development of an individual prospect and donor strategy
- Provide insight into fundraising trends and activities
- Create quality content through existing social media channels
- Prepare proposals and stewardship reports as required
- Assists in the development of budgets and reports to against fundraising activities
- Establish and manage a donor database
- Collaborate with the Communications Specialist and other Saint Elizabeth staff, various external partners and other key stakeholders
- Completion of post-secondary education in Fund Development, Resource Development or related field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in fundraising marketing activities
- Strong computer skills, MS Office suite and Adobe graphic design is essential
- Project management experience in a fundraising context is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with a proven track record in producing marketing materials
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn processes and programs within Saint Elizabeth
- Creative self-starter, forward thinker with a “Can-do” attitude a must! • A vehicle and valid driver’s license and the ability to travel.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with a diverse team
For more information and to apply, please visit www.saintelizabeth.com/careers