Posted On: 2018-06-05
Closing On: 2018-06-29
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Primate’s World Relief and Development Fund, the international relief and development agency of the Anglican Church of Canada, is seeking a Head of Donor Relations and Fundraising. This position will generate and increase revenue for the organization, and lead project management from concept design to implementation of all areas of financial development, including but not limited to donor stewardship, annual giving, monthly giving, planned giving, major gifts, parish, group and individual giving, direct appeals, digital fundraising, and private sector giving including payroll deduction and foundations.
Previous experience skills and education required include:
- University degree or equivalent experience, with a concentration in an area such as business, marketing, communications, public relations, fundraising, or other related field, or equivalent experience;
- Extensive experience in financial development and fundraising in a not-for-profit environment;
- CFRE certification;
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience with an emphasis on team building;
- Ability to equip and empower staff, board, and volunteers to obtain measurable results;
- Compelling story-teller with the ability to participate comfortably in faith-based conversations;
- Respect for and understanding of the ethos of The Anglican Church of Canada is required. Knowledge of Anglican church structures would be an asset
- Familiar with digital technologies, especially as they relate to fundraising and donor acquisition
- Proficiency in the use of donor management software
For a full description of the responsibilities and requirements of the position, please refer to the https://pwrdf.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Head-of-Donor-Relations-and-Fundraising.pdf
PWRDF welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. The position is in our downtown Toronto office location.
Application Deadline: June 29, 2018
Target Start Date: August 13, 2018
Interviews will be held as qualified candidates are identified; interested candidates are encouraged to apply early.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
80 Hayden Street