Posted On: 2018-06-05
Closing On: 2018-06-15
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Manager, Donor Development is an integral member of the Annual Campaign Team, building philanthropic relationships and managing a portfolio of donors, prospects and volunteers. The Manager, Donor Development is responsible for generating fundraising revenue, cultivating new donors and stewardship. The successful candidate will focus on the strategic management and effective operation of Annual Campaign fundraising divisions, for the enhancement of immediate and long-term fundraising results.
Reports to: Director, Donor Development & Major Gift Officer
- Cultivate and manage a portfolio of donors under $10,000
- Develop and implement a stewardship plan for donors under $10,000
- Accountable to achieve fundraising targets and to engage in face to face meetings with prospects and donors
- Manage lay leaders who secure gifts through canvassing
- Identify and develop new volunteer leaders to take on fundraising roles
- Proactively identify new prospects and volunteers; develop and execute cultivation strategies to engage these relationships
- Create and implement overall fundraising strategies and events to best meet the needs of the divisions and donors
- Manage administrative professional supporting fundraising
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, writing and analytical skills
- Demonstrated success in fundraising including managing and forging relationships with volunteers and donors
- Strong customer service oriented approach complemented by excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Ability to assimilate a broad range of information and articulate with passion and integrity
- Knowledge of the Jewish community
- Diplomatic; great listener; and strategic thinker
- Ability to make decisions independently
Classification: Union Position, Level 11. Full-time permanent. Excellent compensation and benefits.
Interested applicants should submit resumes, quoting REF# MDD-CAM-416 by June 15, 2018, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those applicants invited for interview will be contacted. UJA Federation is an equal opportunity employer.
Alternate Formats and Accommodation:
UJA Federation is committed to providing an accessible employment environment. We are committed to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and aim to ensure that dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity are embedded in all aspects of our corporate culture. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance so that we can arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation.