Posted On: 2018-06-18
Closing On: 2018-07-18
Location: London, Ontario
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you a persuasive writer with a track record of revenue generation?
Would you like to work for a company that supports a family-friendly work environment?
Do you like to know that your work will make a difference to children and youth?
If so, we invite you to submit your application to join Let’s Talk Science – Canada’s leading national, charitable organization that engages youth in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) – and become the newest member of our growing team.
Coordinator, Report & Proposal Writing
The Coordinator, Report and Proposal Writing plays a key role in helping to strengthen and build the fundraising program at Let’s Talk Science. This incumbent utilizes research, knowledge of the principles and practices of fundraising, stewardship, grant administration and proposal writing to prepare high-quality written documents. The Coordinator, Report and Proposal Writing works across the organization to ensure Let’s Talk Science’s activities and objectives are effectively communicated through fund development communications.
- Post-secondary education in a related field; minimum 3 years proven experience in successful revenue acquisition through proposal, stewardship writing
- A combination of training and related experience may be considered
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to write concise, articulate and persuasive proposals, impactful reports and compelling stories
- Ability to align strategic goals with action plans
- Superior time and project management skills with the proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Results-focused self-starter with the ability to take both initiative and direction
- Professional demeanour with an ability to work with diverse groups of individuals and/or organizations
This is a full-time 2 year renewable contract, includes benefits and is based at our office in London, Ontario.
A full position description can be downloaded from our website at: http://letstalkscience.ca/About-Us/Careers
Interested candidates should submit their resume, cover letter (including salary expectations) and 2 samples of their persuasive writing as outlined below and quote “Coordinator, Report & Proposal Writing”. The position will remain open until filled; however, applications are encouraged by 11:59 p.m. on Monday July 2nd, 2018 to:
Coordinator, Human Resources, Let’s Talk Science
1510 Woodcock Street, Unit 12 London, ON N6H 5S1
Or via email: email@example.com (please submit all documents in one pdf file)
FAX: (519) 474-4085
Let’s Talk Science is committed to employment equity, welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. If you have a disability that requires accommodation to assist you with any aspect of the hiring process, please contact the Coordinator, Human Resources listed above. Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.