Posted On: 2018-07-11
Closing On: 2018-07-27
Employment Type: Full-Time
As one of Canada’s pre-eminent patient care, research and academic health science centres, Sinai Health System has a well-earned reputation for excellence in the community, across Canada and internationally.
Sinai Health System Foundation raises and stewards funds to support patient care, world-leading research and innovative education at Sinai Health System, developing collaborative, long-term relationships across the community. The generous support of donors fuels hospital initiatives, care and innovation, that improves the quality of life for our patients, and advancing medical sciences globally.
The Foundation has recently embarked on an exciting and challenging journey to implement its five-year strategic plan. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced professional to become part of our team and contribute to the success of our plans.
The Foundation is seeking an individual with outstanding database and organizational skills to fill the role of Database Coordinator. Reporting to the Senior Analyst and working as part of a team, the Database Coordinator is responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Perform data extractions to ensure data integrity, identify data opportunities and ensure data is captured effectively.
- Assist with creation of customized queries/exports or data extractions based on requirements from different department.
- Work closely with members of the team in Identifying opportunities to enhance operational efficiency within specific fundraising streams.
- Make recommendations and assist in data integrity initiatives to improve data extractions, and overall database quality.
- Assist annual giving department in analyzing, tracking and coding of annual mailing data for reporting purposes regarding future initiatives.
- Work closely with Senior Analyst in Developing policies and procedures in relation to the Raisers Edge database.
- Assist with development and delivery of RE training for all onboarding of new employees.
- Understand department needs and support training opportunities for increasing work efficiencies.
- Data entry and clean up as required
- Process invoices and ensure proper Finance team processes are followed.
- Work closely with Senior Analyst and act as backup on specific projects.
- Successful completion of a three (3) year college diploma in a relevant field from a recognized educational institution or an equivalent education program preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent and related experience preferably within a large dynamic not-for-profit environment (exposure to a fundraising environment an asset).
- Minimum of two (2) years hands on experience with a fundraising database, preferably Raiser’s Edge.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate in a tactful and professional manner.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and Word required.
- Respectful and service oriented to donors, volunteers, and peer foundation and hospital staff.
- Demonstrated ability to attend to details; exceptional follow-through.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional skills, ability to work effectively with an established team and independently as required.
- Works well in a diverse team environment with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience with database policies and procedures an asset.
For more details and to apply, please visit: https://sinaihealthsystem-mountsinai.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/1137