Posted On: 2018-10-11
Closing On: 2018-10-31
Effective: As soon as possible
Employment Type: Full-Time
Bialik Hebrew Day School is a thriving Jewish day school educating over 1,100 students in its two GTA branches. Bialik’s success has been built on a program that features a uniquely relevant Jewish mission and uncompromising academic excellence.
We are currently seeking a creative, highly motivated and experienced Campaign Officer, Annual Gifts.
Reporting to the Director of Development, this individual will:
- Develop and manage the Annual Campaign for Excellence
- Manage a portfolio of small to mid-tier donors
- Identify and qualify new donors
- Support Bialik’s annual giving strategy by developing appropriate cultivation, solicitation and stewardship directives
- Develop and implement fundraising strategies in accordance with Bialik’s strategic plan
- Develop engagement strategies for segmented stakeholders, including moving annual donors to major gift prospects
- Develop tactics for donor engagement
- Attend events to build relationships with current families, grandparents, alumni and the community
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- 3 - 5 years of frontline fundraising experience
- University degree or comparable combination of education and work experience
- Proven track record of managing and executing an annual giving campaign
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills (oral and written)
- Comfort with face-to-face and phone-call solicitations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to work well independently and in a team.
- Raiser’s Edge proficiency
- Knowledge of current fundraising trends
- Experience working in nonprofit organizations, ideally in a school or educational setting
Applicants are asked to send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: October 31, 2018
We appreciate all applications; only those selected for interviews will be contacted.