Marts & Lundy and the Offord Group, one of the leading international fundraising consulting firms, is seeking an Analyst to join our Analytical Solutions team. Marts & Lundy was founded in 1926. We believe in philanthropy's power to transform and enhance the institutions with which we work and the world in which we live. As a full-service fundraising consulting firm with an international client base, we have our fingers on the pulse of today's non-profits. We are a recognized leader in helping institutions of all sizes build a "culture of philanthropy." We commit to a culture of forward thinking teams that implement today’s best solutions while developing tomorrow’s next innovation. See more at: http://martsandlundy.com
This position offers a highly analytical individual with a demonstrated interest in non-profits the opportunity to assist our firm in providing the best possible service to the non-profit sector. The position works directly with the firm's Analytical Solutions Group as well as the firm’s Consultants and Senior Consultants to deliver the highest quality quantitative and qualitative analyses to support consulting projects with leading universities, museums, healthcare organizations and other non-profits in the United States and abroad. This individual, like all members of the Analytical Solutions Group, works closely with lead consultants and client contacts to design and execute a wide range of studies based on data from primary and secondary sources, then using this data interprets and translates results from analyses in a meaningful way to deliver presentations to clients.
Along with client work, this individual will have an opportunity to support firm-directed research and development as well as marketing efforts. These efforts are important to the firm because the primary mission is to provide the best service to their clients and contribute to the advancement of philanthropy, which means keeping current and innovative in the marketplace. The work is varied and depends on client work load, but could include client database development, survey execution and analysis, new service development as well as writing position papers to support practice group initiatives and assisting with the development of firm-wide marketing efforts.
The individual will work primarily from a home office, report to the Leader of the Analytical Solutions Group yet will work with a high degree of independence in their work with other firm members and clients. This position offers career advancement; based on merit and job performance, individuals in this position may be eligible to advance to senior consultant.
Qualities We Value:
- BA/BS is required (Economics, Finance, Mathematics (statistics), or other degree requiring a high degree of numeracy is preferred); Masters preferred
- Expert-level skill in Excel, especially statistical functions; a high degree of competency in one or more of the following: Access, SPSS, R, SAS, SQL, Tableau or comparable statistical or database management system.
- Documented history of working with complex databases and data warehouses; hands-on experience in writing reports and queries in data warehouse environment
- Experience with descriptive and inferential statistics
- Preferred qualifications: Understanding of data mining, predictive modeling tools, constituent relationship management, constituent behavior, relational database structures, prospect segmentation and profiling
- Knowledge of, and passion for the advancement of philanthropy; working experience in a non-profit experience is a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision/life & disability, employee stock ownership plan, and a generous holiday/vacation policy.
The firm is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity in recruitment, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, education and all other terms of employment. Marts & Lundy will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion.
If interested, please email cover letter and resume to Sarah Williams, Senior Consultant & Principal, Leader of Analytical Solutions, at email@example.com.