Posted On: 2018-11-08
Closing On: 2019-11-06
Employment Type: Contract
We are S. Sutton & Associates Inc. a philanthropic management consulting firm, serving nonprofit organizations and philanthropists. As dedicated specialists, we bring an understanding of best practices and experience across North and South America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Our decades of experience in all aspects of strategic planning, governance and fundraising enables us to provide ideal strategies and approaches to realize organizational success and the vision of leading philanthropists.
Built on an agency model, we draw upon a network of high performing technical experts to assemble customized Innovation Teams to meet each client’s unique needs. Our Associates are freelance consultants who, at their discretion, accept consulting engagements and who have the flexibility to work full - or part-time and from any location they choose.
WHY JOIN US?
You will be part of an international consulting firm led by recognized leaders in philanthropy. Through our unique Innovation Team Model, Associates of the firm:
- Accept consulting engagements as desired
- Benefit from an attractive compensation and incentive structure
- Revitalize their professional experience and profile
- Gain experience in State, Provincial and International markets
- Build an exciting alternative - or complement to - full-time employment
We are proud of what we have built and are even more excited about our future. If you are the right person, we are excited to share our opportunities and success with you. Our projects attract a large network of smart, team-oriented professionals drawn to an entrepreneurial and creative environment. We work hard together, play hard together, and we support Associates to be successful individually and as a team.
We are seeking technical fundraising experts with 5 to 30+ years of experience in one of our 16 service offerings:
- Advancement Services, including Prospect Research
- Alumni Relations and Giving
- Direct Marketing
- Board Training, Management and Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Counsel and Support for Philanthropists
- Data Analytics
- Development Program Review and Expansion Strategies
- Donor and Constituent Engagement, including Proposal and Copywriting
- Fundraising Campaign and Strategic Planning
- Interim Program Management
- International Fundraising
- Major and Principal Gifts
- Planned and Legacy Gifts
- Project Management
- Risk Management and Fundraising Governance
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Candidates who thrive at S. Sutton & Associates Inc. possess the following attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to fulfill responsibilities remotely and in a virtual environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with variable teams in diverse environments on behalf of a wide range of clients
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills
- Superior attention to detail, professionalism, and good judgement
HOW TO APPLY
Please see the Join Our Team section of the S. Sutton & Associates Inc. website (www.ssutton-and-associates.com), and use the APPLY HERE button to upload your resume and cover letter consolidated into one document. Candidates will be contacted and interviewed on a rolling basis.