Posted On: 2018-12-06
Closing On: 2019-01-11
Location: Welland, ON
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description: Capital Campaign Manager
Are you a passionate fundraiser who loves building relationships with donors?
Do you have a strong track record of successfully managing a pipeline of major gift donors?
Do you have experience with capital campaigns?
Are you interested in working for a local, well-respected organization that strives to change the lives of it’s community?
Niagara Health Foundation is undertaking an exciting project which will transform healthcare in Niagara and we are looking for the right person to join us. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Development & Campaign, the Campaign Manager, will play an integral role in overseeing all aspects of the campaign’s day-to-day operations, supporting campaign volunteers and assisting in managing a team of Campaign and support staff.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working in consultation with the Sr. Director, Development & Campaign, establish campaign fundraising goals, metrics and priorities
- Develop and manage a portfolio of individual, corporate, foundation donors through identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship
- Oversee prospective donor research in conjunction with the Prospect Researcher and Sr. Director, Development & Campaign
- Provide overall campaign management including overseeing the development of prospect lists, staff and volunteer call assignments and the recording of pertinent prospect/donor information and cultivation/solicitation activity in donor files and Raisers Edge
- Manage campaign prospect information/data management in Raiser’s Edge in conjunction with Database Manager
- Manage the prospect review process with Foundation staff and campaign volunteers
- Conduct regular campaign prospect management meetings with development staff to ensure assigned campaign activities are progressing appropriately
- Provide administration and coordination support to Sr. Director, Development & Campaign in preparing for Cabinet campaign volunteer meetings
- Support Sr. Director, Development & Campaign with executing cultivation and solicitation activities for prospective donors
- Produce written campaign materials including proposals, grant applications briefing notes and donor and volunteer correspondence
- Work in conjunction with the Development Officer, Stewardship to record, track and fulfill campaign stewardship commitments
- Monitor performance of the campaign according to defined goals and metrics
- Act as liaison with hospital departments/staff to coordinate information gathering for proposals and other relevant campaign communication materials
- Foster a culture of philanthropy with colleagues across Niagara Health
- Actively participate in community events and workshops in a official capacity as required
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of Capital Campaign and/or Major Gifts fundraising experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in the administration and management of a capital campaign
- Experience working with senior level volunteers
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), database software and spreadsheet programs; strong aptitude with Raiser´s Edge a significant asset
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Deadline- and results-oriented, with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate initiative to take on a wide range of assigned duties and projects and follow through
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse group of staff and volunteers
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle for travel throughout the region
Please submit your resume and letter of interest to:
We regret that only those candidates who are chosen for an interview will be contacted personally. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in Niagara Health Foundation.