Posted On: 2019-01-03
Closing On: 2019-01-17
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Alzheimer Society’s vision is a world without Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Our mission is to alleviate the personal and social consequences of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias and to promote research.
Collaboration Accountability Respect Excellence
The Alzheimer Society is an equal opportunity employer and we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities in which we live and serve. We are also committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Human Rights Code and AODA and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Reports to: Chief Development and Marketing Officer
As an integral part of the Fundraising and Marketing team at Alzheimer Society of Ontario, the Luminate Specialist is responsible for creating a donor-centered and mission driven fundraising experience through online, and peer-to-peer fundraising programs.
The Luminate Specialist will oversee activities that engage all supporters using our online fundraising tools leading to growth in fund development revenues. The incumbent will create digital assets and update templates across a variety of platforms to ensure an amazing supporter and donor experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the distribution of timely and appropriate reports as required
- Manage relationships with third party participants to ensure higher levels of participation and fundraising.
- Support the online experience for 3rd party events
Digital Advancement and Support
- Set-up, administer and support 3rd party events on our TeamRaiser platform
- Administer all email campaigns, including reporting
- Set-up automated email touchpoint across a variety of segments
- Work with the Manager of Annual Giving and the Brand Manager for all fundraising and marketing campaigns.
- Leverage luminate to create a better experience for all stakeholders
- Utilize Google Analytics and Google Grants to optimize website and digital strategies
Production and Marketing Support
- Ongoing production support to departments across the organization
- Basic website maintenance (changing dates, adding links, etc.)
- Liaising with vendors as needed
- University degree or relevant post-secondary education
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a non-profit, charitable organization; fundraising experience strongly preferred.
- Experience using Blackbaud software – specifically Luminate CRM and Luminate Online products a plus
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Excellent overall computer skills including Microsoft Office software – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and other entity relations applications.
- Fluency in the digital media – image creation and layout
- High degree of social media literacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and assign priorities in the face of conflicting urgent demands for service
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strategic thinking, attention to detail and strong coordination and organizational skills
- Ability to work constructively with all fundraising, program and administrative staff
- Secondary language considered an asset
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please include the ’Job Title’ in the subject line.
Closing Date: January 17, 2019
We thank all who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.