Posted On: 2019-01-07
Closing On: 2019-01-14
Location: Toronto, ON
Effective: January 14, 2019
Employment Type: Full-Time
Does this sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? If you have the following qualifications, we’d love to hear from you!
- A number of years of directly related experience in a Development environment with a focus on fundraising special events and fundraising practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of fundraising special event best practices and trends.
- Experience planning and executing complex fundraising events.
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills, including experience in writing donor/sponsor correspondence, proposals for support and donor reports.
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to relationship management.
- Well developed administrative, analytical and organizational skills.
- Well developed interpersonal and public relations skills to interface with sponsors, donors, senior volunteers, artists and AGO staff.
- Experience working with sponsors, donors and senior volunteers an asset.
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain professional standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in applicable computer programs and donor databases such as Raiser’s Edge, Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint. Keyboarding skills.
- Knowledge of the visual arts an asset
- We invite individuals who reflect the diversity of our visitors to apply by visiting our website at www.ago.net/jobs. The AGO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Interested candidates can read more and apply through the AGO website: https://ago.ca/jobs-and-volunteering
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act & the AGO’s Recruitment & Selection Policy for Staff, a request for accommodation will be considered throughout the hiring process. The Art Gallery of Ontario is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all applicants but must advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.