Posted On: 2019-01-23
Closing On: 2019-02-15
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Develop and manage the fundraising strategy for the Corporate Partnerships portfolio in the Canadian market;
- Work collaboratively with our Marketing and Programs team in order to deliver growth in the Corporate sector;
- Lead and manage a fundraising team by living and role modelling the Movember values and culture.
The Movember Foundation is the leading global organisation committed to changing the face of men’s health. Together, we do everything with our values and missions top of mind and these values are at the heart of everything we do;
Fun; We have fun doing good;
Respect; We are caring & inclusive;
Humble; We should never forget why we are here;
Team Movember; We enable every person to be their best;
Remarkable Experience; We create remarkable experiences for our people & community;
Change Agent; We must think & act differently to have an everlasting impact on the face of men’s health.
Purpose of This Position
Reporting to our Canadian Country Director, this role has responsibility for developing the fundraising strategy for the Corporate Partnerships portfolio. The role specifically focuses on acquisition and retention of supporters in order to deliver growth whilst managing a fundraising team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering the Corporate Partnerships fundraising strategy and initiatives for the market and achieving revenue targets set as part of the annual planning process;
- Building a pipeline of high value prospects across the corporate partner and private sectors;
- Actively building and maintaining key relationships and providing stewardship to existing corporate partners and groups to ensure continued fundraising support;
- Acting as a Movember brand ambassador and increasing public awareness of men’s health issues and the work that the Movember Foundation does to support these;
- Working with the Movember Marketing, Communications and Programs teams to support business development and fundraising activities;
- Establishing and articulating key corporate policies as they relate to fundraising activities, including brand policies, fundraising policies, corporate governance, risk management, financial and cash management;
- Leading the Corporate partnership and fundraising teams and assigning clear accountabilities to ensure delivery for the fundraising objectives and revenue targets;
- Building capability and managing a culturally aligned team whilst supporting their individual and team achievements.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 7+ years’ experience in senior business and fundraising/revenue development roles;
- A proven track record in managing fundraising portfolios with significant revenue generation;
- Advanced experience in negotiating and management of high value corporate partnerships and donor relationships and experience with peer to peer fundraising programs;
- Strong networks and the ability to build and maintain lasting relationships;
- Confidence to effectively communicate with all levels of stakeholders;
- Demonstrated people management experience;
- Established and superior strategic thinking and planning skills;
- Highly developed organisation skills and problem-solving abilities with a high degree of self-motivation and initiative;
- A flexible and an adaptable approach with an ability to work in a fast paced and growth environment.
To apply for this role:
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Naomi Starmer by Friday, 15 February 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org.