Posted On: 2019-02-25
Closing On: 2019-03-15
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Development Coordinator will:
- Assist the Corporate Fundraising team to deliver exceptional support for Movember to retain and grow its fundraising revenue;
- Work administratively in a variety of ways to support the growth of key accounts;
The Movember Foundation is the leading global organisation committed to changing the face of men’s health. Together, we do everything with our values and missions top of mind and these values are at the heart of everything we do;
Fun; We have fun doing good;
Respect; We are caring & inclusive;
Humble; We should never forget why we are here;
Team Movember; We enable every person to be their best;
Remarkable Experience; We create remarkable experiences for our people & community;
Change Agent; We must think & act differently to have an everlasting impact on the face of men’s health.
Purpose of This Position
Reporting to our Development Manager, Corporate this role supports the Corporate Fundraising team within their allocated market to deliver exceptional support to ensure Movember retains and grows fundraising support and revenue.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the CRM (Salesforce) is kept up to date and includes pipeline movement and prospect contact details, whilst providing weekly reports to update key stakeholders on fundraising activity;
- Act as a point of contact, provide support, advice and up to date information to their fundraising colleagues. This includes but is not limited to; supporter research, developing presentations and documentation;
- Provides timely information to the team to support planned activities and other opportunities;
- Conduct regular reviews of Salesforce and the website to identify areas of opportunity;
- Co-ordinate stewardship, recognition, follow up activities with contacts as required;
- Identify dollar matching/Corporate Giving opportunities to maximise fundraising;
- Is a Movember brand ambassador, particularly within the corporate partnerships sector.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a fundraising/revenue development role;
- A track record in managing fundraising programs with revenue generation accountabilities;
- Outstanding organisational skills, the ability to prioritise, multitask and manage several programmes concurrently and meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability and confidence to liaise with people at all levels of an organization;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently, flexibility and adaptably;
- Flexibility to support on other projects and other pieces of work;
- Proficient in research techniques, database management and Microsoft Office suite.
To apply for this role:
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 March 2019.
Due to a large volume of applications, only candidates who closely match the skills and experience required from the position will be contacted.