Posted On: 2019-03-14
Closing On: 2019-03-22
Location: Ryerson University
Employment Type: Contract
- Completion of a post-secondary diploma in fundraising, business administration, marketing, or a related program.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working in a similar role within an office environment including experience providing administrative and logistical support to multiple stakeholderson matters related to donor relations, stewardship, and student awards administration; experience organizing events involving external partners; and experience using research tools/techniques to gather information on prospective donors.
- Knowledge of fundraising, volunteer management, and donor relations theory and practices.
- Excellent multitasking, planning, and organizational skills are required to successfully juggle multiple demands at the same time.
- Knowledge of financial tracking, principles and practices.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to compile/summarize reports and analyze data.
- Advanced knowledge of database management.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Office Suite (Drive, Sheet, Calendar, Doc, Slides).
<div style="\"color:" rgb(61,="" 60,="" 60);="" font-family:="" arial,="" sans-serif;="" font-size:="" 12px;="" background-color:="" rgb(255,="" 255,="" 255);="" margin-top:="" 0px;="" margin-left:="" 2em;\"="">
- Candidates may be asked to demonstrate qualifications through occupational testing
- Candidates must have a demonstrated record of dependability/reliability & a commitment to maintain confidentiality.
Learn more and apply here.