Posted On: 2019-03-25
Closing On: 2019-04-25
Employment Type: Full-Time
We’re currently searching for a passionate Senior Peer-to-Peer Fundraising and Community Engagement Coordinator. As an integral part of the JDRF team, you would be responsible for driving fundraising activity for the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes and Revolution Ride to Defeat Diabetes. As a passionate ambassador for JDRF, you would steward existing accounts and engage new volunteers, families, event participants, and organizations.
Key accountabilities will include, but will not be limited to:
• Achieving and exceeding fundraising targets for Walk and Ride events
• Implementing best practices in peer to peer fundraising to increase participation and event revenue
• Inspiring, motivating and stewarding a portfolio of fundraisers and volunteers
• Identifying and developing strategic key account volunteers to optimize event participation
• Balancing prospecting and new account recruitment with key account stewardship and development
• Engaging those living with T1D and their families to promote JDRF programs
• Collaborating with Regional Corporate Engagement and Event Experience teams to achieve overall event objectives
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? If you have the following qualifications, we’d love to hear from you!
• University or College degree combined with 2-3 years’ experience in fundraising or sales
• Strong written and oral communication skills in order to successfully interact with stakeholders, including but not limited to, volunteers, donors and T1D families
• Customer-service focused, collaborative, and strong interpersonal skills
• A self-starter attitude and the ability to take initiative to independently problem solve
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft office and experience working with a CRM
• Flexibility to attend evening and weekend events
• A valid driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle
Sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Submit your application today!