Posted On: 2019-04-04
Closing On: 2019-04-18
Location: Toronto, ON
Employment Type: Full-Time
WHY JOIN THE CANADIAN CANCER SOCIETY (CCS)?
As Canada’s largest national health charity, we fund the most promising cancer research, champion cancer prevention efforts and deliver programs and services that benefit Canadians affected by cancer. Join us and you can work with passionate and committed individuals from coast to coast who are working towards a world where no Canadian fears cancer.
To learn more about us, visit cancer.ca.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing & Development, the Senior Manager, Annual Giving Programs is responsible for the management and implementation Mass Marketing annual giving programs, including the development and implementation of new fundraising products. The successful candidate will work collaboratively across the team and organization to build innovative and cost-effective programs that are focused on acquiring and retaining one-time gift giving donors utilizing multi-channels to maximize revenue, managing ROI and delivering an exceptional donor experience.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Works closely with Director, Product Marketing & Development in development of annual plans with a view to grow Mass Market annual revenue.
- Responsible for development and implementation of Mass Market annual programs, which includes the development of new fundraising products, management of our existing annual products such as CCS’s Gifts for the Cure program, and management of third-party fundraising partnership programs (such as DryFeb).
- Partner with external fundraising vendors and identify new revenue opportunities.
- Monitor and analyze the Annual donor portfolio performance, evaluate opportunities and risk and communicate key insights.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to share and leverage best practices and develop consistent policies and practices.
- Monitors external markets and continually assess cross-industry best practice and new business models to enhance marketing strategies and drive program growth.
- Works in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act and its regulations, and complies with the Society’s Health & Safety Policy.
- Works on other key projects as assigned.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Post-secondary diploma/degree required, in a related field (preferably Marketing or Business) with related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Exceptional track record in developing, managing and implementing successful fundraising programs.
- Experience marketing direct to consumer in either for profit or not for profit sector.
- Comprehensive knowledge of direct response marketing, product marketing, and donor engagement.
- Exceptional organizational, project management and analytical skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to set priorities, demonstrate a positive attitude, troubleshoot and problem solve independently using sound judgement.
- Professional presence with excellent communication and presentation skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
CCS offers meaningful opportunities to make an impact in the fight against cancer. We are committed to fostering a culture that is inspiring, supportive and exemplifies our core values: CARING COURAGE INTEGRITY PROGRESSIVE.
In return for your skills and dedication, we offer an attractive compensation package that encompasses a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to have a rewarding employment experience where your contributions can make a true difference every day.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume, cover letter and salary expectations by April 18th, 2019 through the following link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=f6e6410d-2cfb-400b-8745-e175303d1bfe&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_CA
The Canadian Cancer Society is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. CCS will make available reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities upon request.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that in keeping with the mandate of the Canadian Cancer Society to model and promote healthy lifestyles, employees are not permitted to smoke in or about Society premises or while carrying out CCS business.