The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews of Canada (IFCJ Canada) is seeking a creative and detail oriented Manager, Direct Response. Independently governed by a Canadian Board of Directors, IFCJ Canada, along with affiliate operations located in Israel, the United States, and South Korea, represents one of Israel’s largest philanthropic organizations delivering humanitarian aid to impoverished Israelis as well as elderly Jews and families in need living in the former Soviet Union and other parts of the world.
IFCJ Canada has been operating as a registered charitable organization (No. 86941 1587 RR0001) since 2003. To learn more about IFCJ Canada, please visit www.ifcj.ca.
Reporting to the Director of Development, the Manager, Direct Response, will lead an integrated multi-channel direct response program. Responsible for the project management of annual campaigns for direct mail, email and website, direct response television, and telemarketing, the Manager, Direct Response will lead the strategy and creative direction of all direct marketing efforts. The Manager is responsible for the planning and implementation of the social media strategy as well as maintaining the brand and integrity of IFCJ Canada. Working with external vendors the Manager is responsible for setting and adhering to project management deadlines in all channels for campaigns.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Plan and implement annual marketing campaigns in direct mail, email and website, direct response television, and telemarketing meeting organizational goals and KPIs
- Execution of all digital marketing communications through email and website
- Management of social media brand to increase engagement and community growth
- Project management of paid digital display and search ads (Google, Bing,
- Yahoo, Facebook) and organic search
- Creative development of supplemental marketing materials (booklets, calendars, annual reports, grant proposals, and stewardship materials)
- Project management of external vendor relationships
- Other responsibilities as required to support IFCJ Canada’s fundraising efforts
Education, Training and/or Experience
- University Degree or Post-Secondary Diploma in Marketing/Communications or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience managing direct marketing and digital campaigns
- Experience working in the non-profit sector - ideally with a faith-based organization
- 3+ years managing a team of creative professionals
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Characteristics
- Commitment to IFCJ Canada’s mission
- Experience working in international development and/or with qualified service providers/partners overseas
- Excellent project management skills and experience managing multiple deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Strong computer skills including use of Microsoft Office applications
- Raiser’s Edge experience an asset
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Holds a valid Class G Driver’s License
- Holds a valid Passport and is able and willing to travel abroad when required
The office is located in downtown Toronto at Bay and Adelaide.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please enter: “Response to Direct Response Manager” in the subject line of your email
Emails only, no phone calls please during this initial phase of recruitment.