Posted On: 2019-07-31
Closing On: 2019-08-14
Location: Toronto, ON
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sinai Health Foundation raises and stewards funds to support Sinai Health System. Sinai Health System is Canada’s leading integrated health system and comprises Bridgepoint Active Healthcare; Circle of Care; Lunenfeld-Tanenbaum Research Institute; and Mount Sinai Hospital, Joseph & Wolf Lebovic Health Complex. The generous support of our community fuels everything we do from seamless care to scientific discovery.
People are excited to come to work every day at Sinai Health Foundation. As a world-class institution, we have a unique and rich personality. We are driven to make a positive impact for patients, their families and society.
We love the clash of ideas that lead to better solutions. Challenging the status quo is encouraged. Collaborating will allow us to push forward.
We recognize that the pace of change continues to accelerate and understand flexibility is vital. We take our work seriously and have a lot of fun doing it! Laughter echoes throughout our organization.
We embrace and celebrate differences. We look for diversity and inclusion when we hire top talent. We have great respect for our strengths, perspectives, opinions and lifestyles.
We have high expectations of each other, but even higher expectations of ourselves. We are not hampered by rules and processes, we trust in each other.
We do all that we can do…and then we find a way to do a little bit more. We embody creativity, imagination and a fierce determination to make the world a better place.
The Senior Specialist, Digital Growth & Awareness will play an integral role as part of a dynamic team that will help fulfill these goals. They will share our brand story in the digital space and manage and engage with Sinai Health Foundation’s online communities. The Senior Specialist, Digital Growth & Awareness will play an important role in creating a growth and acquisition plan for all digital channels – publishing on owned channels, paid media, email & site content marketing – to drive the donor/fundraiser prospect funnel and an increase in revenue.
They will also lead the content creation for these channels, as well as moderate the channels to meet the strategic goals of the organization and to help drive innovation to ensure we are competitive in the sector. They will also gather metrics and provide insight to the organization to continually enhance and inform digital strategies. The incumbent will also be responsible for Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing campaigns associated with the organization’s philanthropic and marketing endeavors. This role will ensure our digital marketing initiatives are strategic, innovative and effective.
The Senior Specialist, Digital Growth & Awareness key responsibilities will include:
- To put acquisition and growth at the center of building cross-channel digital campaigns
- To be data-lead in decision making, building a new digital analytics & publishing tools environment in partnership with a Digital Fundraising Specialist, and technology – holding themselves accountable to gathering ongoing requirements for channel analysis
- Analyze & interpret the content performance of owned channels to test, learn & create content in partnership with others. A key aspect of the role will be creating metrics and setting benchmarks for a new data-driven model to support strategic objectives
- Working in partnership within the team and hospital, lead the digital publishing (including paid and organic social media strategy, alongside other digital media -- and create content to ensure it is aligned with the organization’s brand goals and objectives
- Manage the organization’s website and social media channels by developing and executing the strategy and creating, publishing and moderating content
- Create and execute paid and organic digital campaigns in support of specific events, content or fundraising initiatives
- Lead the development of a Search Engine Optimization/Search Engine Marketing strategy
- Act as Project Manager on all Foundation digital projects working with internal clients and vendors to execute on time and on budget
- Project manage content improvements to the Foundation site, optimizing for SEO and acquisition across all programs. Develop an email marketing plan, own the content creation / curation of the channel, in partnership with Brand Communications and various internal fundraising partners – leveraging segmentation and the Digital Fundraising Specialist’s email platform development for personalization & automation.
- Serve as the Digital ambassador inside the Foundation, presenting updates on analytics, successes and lessons at both the Brand & Marketing team meetings and all-staff Town Halls
- Support the brand campaign organic and paid efforts to leverage the new platform and creative for consistency, engagement and acquisition
As a professional, enthusiastic, team player the Senior Specialist, Digital Marketing has strong knowledge of the digital space and non-profit sector and thrives on storytelling in this space. This role will allow us to elevate our digital presence and grow our online communities, and ultimately inspire people to give.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in journalism, communications or marketing
- A minimum of 5-7 years in a digital role
- Knowledge of digital analytics tools and digital publishing platforms
- Knowledge of Luminate, Raisin, Mail Chimp required
- Knowledge of online marketing strategies and tactics, including SEO
- Previous experience in a hospital foundation or not-for-profit organization would be an asset
- Ability to work collaboratively with both corporate teams, vendors and volunteer groups
- Exceptionally strong written and oral communications skills
- Proven ability to manage projects and build relationships with internal clients
- Experience writing content for different communications vehicles, including web/social media properties
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and set priorities
- Demonstrated satisfactory work performance and attendance history
Interested candidates please apply through our website.