Posted On: 2019-08-02
Closing On: 2019-09-30
Employment Type: Full-Time
FrontStream is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our growing customer support team in our Toronto office! This position reports to our CSM Team Lead.
FrontStream is the industry leading organization of SaaS fundraising solutions for nonprofits. We provide an integrated, enterprise-wide fundraising platform for all your fundraising, auction, donor management, corporate social responsibility (CSR), and payment processing needs via our leading social innovation products. Our team is collaborative, enthusiastic, and delivers on our promises.
Over 10,000 nonprofit and corporate customers use our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We have been serving the nonprofit sector for more than a decade, and we love what we do!
In this role you will help our customers achieve success using our platform.
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships by providing high level of value and service
- Drive retention and growth among our clients by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Lead strategic Business Reviews with clients to achieve trusted advisor status
- Serve as customer advocate internally by identifying common customer challenges and proactively suggesting better solutions to internal teams
- Ensure product alignment by keeping customers informed of key product features, new product releases, and future product roadmap
- Analyze key account metrics to identify opportunities for growth
- Educate clients on platform best practices to ensure they are using the platform to its full potential
- Become an expert in our fundraising platform Panorama Enterprise; you don’t need to know everything on day one, but you need to be a self-starter who loves the idea of complete mastery of a product
- University degree required
- 2+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management or similar role
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude and desire to help our customer’s raise as much money as possible
- Experience working at a nonprofit organization, particularly with fundraising or CRM software tools
- Strong presenting skills
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insight
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Ability to pick up innovative technologies quickly and apply them
- Background in the non-profit industry (school and/or employment) is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of Artez is ideal • Fluency (written & oral) in English (mandatory) and French (plus)
The company is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in Cambridge, MA, Toronto, ON and Melbourne, VIC, Australia.
Interested candidates should send resume, references and salary history to: email@example.com with “CSM - TOR” in the subject line. No phone calls please. FrontStream is an equal opportunity employer. The successful applicant will have proven eligibility to work in the Toronto, ON.