Posted On: 2019-11-28
Closing On: 2019-12-28
Location: Toronto, ON
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Liaises with major gift fundraisers to develop customized recognition plans for top donors
- Executes all aspects of recognition plans, including overseeing installation of physical recognition, liaising with vendors, keeping to timelines, etc.
- Creates mock-ups and visuals for donors, working with vendors as appropriate
- Oversees all aspects of stewardship communications calendar, including writing customized thank-you letters and liaising with the Marketing & Communications team to produce donor spotlight stories for web, digital displays, or print
- Works with Marketing and Communications to review and revise all stewardship reporting, including adhering to timelines and terms
- Reviews and revise all gift documentation for accuracy and compliance of terms, conditions, & donor information
- Edits and maintain accuracy of donor listings for annual report, Hall of Honour, and all donor materials
- Contributes to annual updates and ongoing maintenance to Hall of Honour wall and digital display by liaising with vendors, maintaining accurate records, etc.
- University degree or recognized or equivalent in a related field of study
- Minimum three (3) years direct donor experience in the not-for-profit sector.
- Excellent writing skills, particularly for fundraising
- Excellent project management skills
- Knowledge of principles and techniques relevant to major gift fundraising.
- Experience working with volunteers is an asset.
- Experience with InDesign and/or Photoshop an asset
- Member of ADRP and/or AFP an asset
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to work with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Exceptional attention to detail, both in terms of data accuracy and creative aesthetics.
- Ability to work independently and accurately as well as solve problems effectively
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with the ability to handle competing priorities effectively in a busy and fluid work environment