West Parry Sound Health Centre Foundation
Foundation Development Coordinator
Regular Full-Time Position
We are seeking a dynamic Foundation Development Coordinator to join our fast-paced office located in the West Parry Sound Health Centre, Parry Sound, Ontario. This is a dynamic and critical role, responsible for inspiring our donors to support local hospital care.
Reporting to the Executive Director and working closely with others on the Foundation team, the successful candidate will oversee the management of the financial, organizational, public relations and daily business of the Foundation office. They will have a proven record of multi-tasking, grounded in strong analysis to efficiently manage our database, social media, and financial reporting.
- Overseeing the Financial and Communications business of the Foundation
- Managing, analyzing, and reporting on financial and social media accounts
- Managing the office business to ensure accurate, timely, and courteous customer service
- Performing highly confidential clerical and donor support activities
- Organizing and coordinating correspondence relating to the Board of Directors and various committees
- Coordinating special events and working closely with volunteers
- Managing and maintaining distribution lists, and keeping social media platforms up to date
- University Degree or Community College Business Diploma
- Minimum five years management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Understanding of the Not-for-Profit sector
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and multi-task while providing consistent high quality work
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Demonstrated satisfactory attendance levels, work performance, disciplinary history and positive work references
Please email your resume with covering letter by March 31, 2020 quoting “Foundation Development Coordinator” in the subject line to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants who apply, but advise only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Personal information submitted will be used for the purposes of this competition only.
We are committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities to ensure equal participation. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform us of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes.