Posted On: 2020-03-09
Closing On: 2020-04-03
Location: Toronto, ON
Employment Type: Full-Time
Start Date: Immediate
Position: Data & Development Coordinator
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Job Status: Full-time, contract
Hours of Work: 37.5
As part of the Gord Downie & Chanie Wenjack Fund (DWF) team, the Data & Development Coordinator provides leads data collection and maintenance for the development team and DWF at large. DWF is seeking a self-motivated individual who will be responsible for interdepartmental data collection, team training and support, and daily administrative tasks that support the development team.
Reporting to the Manager, Donor & Partner Engagement, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the data collection and integrity across all programs and departments at DWF.
As DWF continues to rapidly grow and expand, a willingness to be nimble, flexible, and accommodate ongoing change is necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and monitor data information management in the DWF database
- Coordinate cross-department data collection and reporting
- Lead the coordination of DWF data to support moves management, and the overall functionality of the Development team
- Train team on and enforce data quality standards for data assets
- Partner with internal program leads, to help develop data collection, storage, and reporting methods that advance overall data management and use capabilities for the organization
- Provide ownership and oversight to managing incoming data from 3rd party platforms
- Develop data management policies, processes and controls, with planning for information risk management and compliance to ensure alignment with evolving business, security and regulatory requirements
- Act as a liaison between various stakeholder teams to support programmatic reporting and evaluation
- Assist in the preparation of internal and external reports for all stakeholders, including but not limited to staff members, board of directors, and funders
- Support the Development team to fulfill the annual workplan to meet departmental goals
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in fundraising, communications, business or other relevant field of study (or equivalency)
- Minimum two (2) years of current work-related experience
- Experience with data fundraising software required
- High levels of accuracy, productivity and initiative are required
- High attention to detail and ability to complete repetitive tasks consistently and effectively
- Demonstrated professionalism and an understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- Strong time management skills with an ability to plan, define measurable objectives, outcomes and meet timelines
- Ability to perform well under pressure and to assess and prioritize multiple priorities
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge on data regulations, privacy, ethical use of data, data sharing, and access management is considered an asset
- Ability to lead and motivate individuals and teams to accomplish goals and deliverables, continuously tracking towards targets and milestones
- Exceptional knowledge of donor software platforms, MS Office, Dropbox, internet, and general office equipment
- Current Police Record and Vulnerable Sector Check is required
Please submit cover letter and resume to Bethany Reed, Manager, Donor & Partner Engagement email at email@example.com before 5pm on April 3rd, 2020.
Only those applicants who meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview. A Police Record Check and Vulnerable Sector (if applicable) will be required at the time of offer of employment.
To learn more about DWF, visit downiewenjack.ca.