AFP Greater Toronto Chapter member benefits include:
- Year-round networking and professional development opportunities
- Member discounts on all Chapter events including conferences like Fundraising Day and Congress, discounts on education courses, workshops and webinars
- Member discounts on our National Job Posting program and access to our daily job postings e-mail newsletter
- Year-round volunteer opportunities
- Access to member-only AFP guides, resources and specialized content
- Access to Chapter scholarships and bursary programs
- Access to the Chapter’s online member directory
- Access to ongoing Chapter mentorship programs
- Access to Chapter member news and events updates
AFP Membership Fast Facts
Is your new role in fundraising challenging your skills? Let the AFP community help you find your “Aha” moment and start working smarter! Visit the AFP Global community forum to connect and share best practices with your fellow fundraisers: https://community.afpglobal.org/home
Upholding a code of ethics is admirable but having the influence and drive to enforce it is what leads to noticeable progress within our communities and the entire sector. AFP is proud to offer the only enforceable code of ethics in fundraising and to provide our members access to tools and resources for informing and enforcing ethical guidelines.
Learn more: https://afpglobal.org/ethics
For more information about the different local Chapter and AFP membership benefits, please visit https://afpglobal.org/join or call us at 416-941-9212 to speak with our Membership Coordinator, Matthew Ford.