The AFP Greater Toronto Chapter has honoured leadership in philanthropy through its annual awards program since 1995. This year’s group of extraordinary recipients will join a long list of generous Canadians. These awards celebrate the outstanding contribution of time, leadership and financial support of a special group of Canadians who set new benchmarks of excellence in the acts of giving and volunteering.
The 2018 honourees are:
- Outstanding Philanthropist: Mark S. Bonham
- Outstanding Volunteer: Jim Leech
- Outstanding Corporation: Royal LePage Shelter Foundation
- Outstanding Foundation: Canadian Foundation for Physically Disabled Persons
- Mo Davies Outstanding Small Organization: Dying with Dignity Canada
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy: Jamie Cleghorn & Max Armstrong
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Rivi Frankle
- Outstanding Fundraising Professional: Cathy Mann, CFRE
Click here to learn more about this year’s award winners.
The 2018 recipients will be honoured at the Philanthropy Awards Luncheon on Wednesday, November 21st at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, North Building, as part of Congress, the Greater Toronto Chapter’s annual conference.
2018 Philanthropy Awards Luncheon – Nov. 21
Please note that all 3-day Congress registrations include admittance to the awards luncheon – please indicate your attendance when completing your registration form. If you’re only interested in attending the awards luncheon (and no other conference sessions), please see below for pricing and registration information (prices do not include HST):
Single Ticket $75.00
Table of 8 $600.00
Table of 10 $750.00