Innovation opportunities in a pandemic: Your Digital-First Donor Experience
Date: October 27, 2020
Time: 1:00 – 2:00pm ET
Albert Einstein said: “In the midst of every crisis, lies great opportunity.” COVID-19 has changed the way we live our lives and do our work, and there have been so many negative impacts of the pandemic. But we think there’s reason to be inspired, too, and we want to share that with you.
Join Rachel Hunnybun, Maeve Strathy, and Oliver Hibbs of Blakely + Alain McKinlay Tilgner from Ottawa Food Bank to discuss innovation during the pandemic, specifically as it relates to your donor experience and digital channels.
In this session you’ll learn:
- What Canadians have felt throughout the pandemic about charitable giving
- Why now is a great time to innovate – and why digital-first strategy is the best investment
- How the pandemic has changed people’s motivations and behaviours, and what to consider when developing your donor experience
- How Ottawa Food Bank has seen significant success in their integrated campaigning since the COVID-19 response began
- Where you need to start investing (depending on where your organization is at)