Project Management Fundamentals
Date: Wednesday, January 24
Time: 12:00 – 1:30PM EDT
Viewing Platform: Zoom – registrants will receive the link with their confirmation email
Cost: $35.00 + HST for AFP Members – $45.00 + HST for Non-Members
Do you manage projects as part of your job? Understanding project management principles and knowing how to apply them is an important skill-set in the workplace.
Often, we need to manage projects internally and divide our time between day-to-day responsibilities and advancing projects. This workshop provides an overview of project management principles and practical tools that you can apply in your job immediately.
We will cover:
- Project management key principles
- How to develop your project plan and get buy-in from key stakeholders
- How to move your plan forward and adjust your plan where needed
- Project risks and what to watch out for
- Common best practices, including how to effectively manage your project virtually
To make this workshop as relevant as possible, a pre-workshop questionnaire is part of your registration. This will help us to tailor our project examples to your specific needs, and will be sent closer to the event.
Participation is eligible for 1.5 CFRE points.
For registration please click on the following link.