The Sponsorship Prospecting Masterclass – York Region
Please note that this event has been postponed until further notice.
Date: Thursday, April 9th, 2020
Location: Seneca College (Boardroom #770), 8 The Seneca Way, Markham (map)
Cost: AFP Members – $55 + HST, Non-Members – $70 + HST
Do you struggle to find the right contact within an organization?
Once you’ve found them, do you find it hard to cut through the noise?
Do you wonder what to say once you’ve secured the meeting?
If you answered yes to these questions, then this session is for you! In this all-new Masterclass, sponsorship expert Chris Baylis of The Sponsorship Collective, will go deep into prospecting best practices.
Learn how to:
- Find your perfect prospect
- Get them to take your call
- Get the meeting
- Run a successful sales meeting
- Get referrals from the first meeting
- Run a discovery session designed to lead to a sale
- Overcome objections
We will also cover:
- What to bring with you to the sales meeting
- The real reason for the first meeting
- The exact questions to ask
- The best way to follow up to stay front of mind
- Techniques to warm up the cold call
- Getting your network on board to help open doors
Don't miss this hands-on workshop that will have you feeling confident about sponsorship!
Questions? Please contact Inderbir Malhotra at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416-941-9212.