Posted On: 2020-07-28
Closing On: 2020-08-07
Location: Ottawa, ON
Effective: As soon as possible
Employment Type: Full-Time
- The Humanitarian Coalition (HC) brings together leading aid organizations to provide Canadians with a simple and effective way to help during international humanitarian disasters. Member agencies join forces to raise funds, partner with the government, and mobilize media, businesses and individual Canadians. Together, we are saving more lives.
- Reporting to the Executive Director of the Humanitarian Coalition, the Senior Partnership Specialist is responsible for identifying, cultivating, developing and stewarding strong relationships with current and future corporate and media partners to sustain and grow the capacity of the HC to mobilize the public and raise more funds for its members’ humanitarian work.
- The Senior Partnership Specialist will work in close collaboration with HC colleagues and members to develop and carry out the HC’s partnership strategy.
- The position requires professional-level communication skills (written and oral) in English, with functional proficiency in French (written and oral). The HC’s primary operations are in English.
- This full-time position is based in Ottawa, with occasional travel to Toronto, Montreal and other locations as required. Remote work will also be considered for the right candidate.
- CARE Canada is a founding member of the Humanitarian Coalition and administers Human Resources on behalf of the Coalition. Visit www.humanitariancoalition.ca for more information.
- Interested candidates please apply online