Posted On: 2020-10-28
Closing On: 2020-11-30
Location: Markham, ON
Employment Type: Full-Time
Careers that empower young dreamers
When you make a decision to work with Children Believe you’re not just doing something great for your career, you’re helping empower children around the world to access education, pursue their dreams and be a voice for change. We know there are lots of career options for talented, top performers like you, but not many offer the opportunity to help children live and dream fearlessly. Children Believe is currently recruiting for the following position: Digital Fundraising Manager
Working with the Director, Marketing, the position is responsible for the end-to-end development of Children Believe’s digital fundraising strategy to effectively communicate our brand narrative, maximize awareness and drive revenue.
This role includes, but not limited to:
Digital Fundraising – 60%
- Develop and execute the digital fundraising strategy with the goal of maximizing recurring and single gift revenue for the organization;
- Utilize all digital fundraising tactics available such as: search, display, social, native and crowdfunding;
- Seek out new and emerging platforms, applications and methodologies;
- Develop new initiatives and strategies to increase efficiency and effectiveness in the department;
- Ensure digital plans align with offline channels;
- Develop and align campaign creative with our overarching brand, ensuring a seamless user experience;
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures;
- Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaigns performance.
Stakeholder Management – 30%
- Partner with our online advertising agency to build and execute tactical plans to reach objectives;
- Partner with Manager, Campaigns & Media, Brand & Creative Manager and Digital Content Manager to ensure digital activity is aligned with overall marketing, creative and content strategy;
- Partner with the Digital Content Manager to develop digital ads, landing pages, online gift catalogue and email appeals;
- Responsible for day to day management of digital vendor;
- Support the Director, Marketing in vendor contract negotiation with vendors.
Budgeting & Forecasting – 10%
- Responsible for building revenue forecasts and adhering to expense budgets, communicating variances as required;
- Responsible for communicating and presenting campaign progress including goals, KPI’s and providing context to senior leadership;
- Responsible for obtaining quotations, invoicing and working with the finance department to ensure prompt payment of vendors.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or Business Administration;
- Strategic level experience in SEO, SEM, programmatic and native advertising campaigns;
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading the development of digital creative content;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing digital advertising agencies;
- Demonstrable experience in email marketing and lead generation;
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices;
- Project management experience, including planning, budgeting, monitoring and analysis;
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and CMS (experience in Photoshop and InDesign an asset);
- Highly collaborative and able to forge strong partnerships across the organization;
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail;
- Demonstrate innovation in reviewing and applying new methods to the performance of work;
- Ability to speak and/or write in either French or Spanish will be considered an asset;
- Ability to work flexible hours and occasionally travel locally and internationally, if required;
- Demonstrates commitment to CB’s Vision, Mission, and Values.
Children Believe offers competitive paid time-off benefits and a comprehensive group benefits plan, including health/dental, life insurance, disability, EFAP and company-match RRSP.
Location: The office is located at 1200 Denison Street, Markham, ON. Staff are currently working from home with some flexibility on in-office activity until further notice (due to Covid-19 related health precautions).
If you believe you have that unique combination of a not-for-profit heart, combined with the skills and interest for the Digital Fundraising Manager position, then you will want to apply for this opportunity by going to Children Believe's Careers website: https://childrenbelieve.secure.force.com/careers/VanaHCM__Job_Detail?Id=a1j5A000005buA8QAI
Select the button: “Find Career Opportunities”.
Search under Job Title for "Digital Fundraising Manager". Follow the application process stated on the specific job posting, you will be required to complete a very brief questionnaire and attach your résumé and covering letter.
If you experience any issues with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com
Children Believe is not accepting recruitment agency/firm referrals.
Applicants must be legally eligible (at this time) to work in Canada.
Consistent with our Child Safeguarding Policy, the successful candidate must receive clearance by a Canadian criminal record check.
Children Believe is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Children Believe is committed to providing workplace accommodations. If you require an accommodation, inform us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.