Posted On: 2020-11-07
Closing On: 2020-11-27
Location: Toronto, ON
Effective: As soon as possible
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada (currently work-from-home during pandemic)
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
This is an exciting role for a growth-oriented evaluation professional with a strong background in outcomes-based programming. Reporting directly to the Manager, Development, the Manager, Evaluation will strengthen NPower Canada’s data collection, analysis and reporting systems to facilitate robust outcome and impact evaluation. This includes significant opportunity for innovative evaluation design, including developmental and experimental evaluation. The Manager, Evaluation will report on key program outcomes, learnings and insights in communications with funders and stakeholders. The Manager, Evaluation will also supervise the Data and Reporting Specialist in maintaining the accuracy and integrity of program data while ensuring that all systems are kept updated and secure.
Accountabilities & Deliverables
Evaluation Design and Implementation
- Ensure that data collection and reporting systems fulfill evaluation framework requirements and meet expectations for integrity, accuracy and transparency.
- Collaborate closely with Manager, Development and Specialist, Grants and Reporting to include information on outcomes and data-driven insights in funder proposals and reports.
- Design custom data reports for each funder based on specific grant requirements and timelines.
- Supervise Data and Reporting Specialist and liaise with consultants as required to make enhancements to Salesforce program database and other data collection tools.
- 3+ years of direct experience in program evaluation, including formative, summative, outcomes-based, impact-focused, developmental, cost-benefit and other models.
- Experience with qualitative and/or mixed-methods evaluation and research.
- Experience cleaning and analyzing data in R or another statistical programming language is a strong asset.
- Post-secondary education in a related field (e.g. Statistical Analysis, Economics, Sociology, Public Policy, Political Science) preferred.
- Adept at experimental evaluation design, employing methodologies such as randomized controlled trials for impact evaluation.
- Proficiency in utilizing databases and CRM systems for data analysis, statistical analysis and reporting is essential; Salesforce expertise is a strong asset.