Posted On: 2020-11-17
Closing On: 2020-11-30
Location: Orillia, ON
Effective: Early January 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
POSITION SUMMARY: The Data Management Coordinator is responsible for efficient and accurate recording of all donations received from all sources, completing deposits, and issuing of tax receipts, while maintaining data hygiene in the donor database, ensuring up-to-date and accurate donor accounts. This role is responsible for lottery program administration, general administrative and financial functions, and maintaining, updating and coordinating with all internal and external donation processing platforms. In addition, the role provides data analysis, querying support, and co-ordinates the Foundation’s mailing programs, such as direct mail and newsletters.
This is a temporary full-time opportunity (1-year contract), with the possibility of renewal.
- University or college degree or equivalent;
- Minimum three (3) years of data entry/gift processing experience, preferably in the charitable or non-profit sector;
- Advanced and current proficiency in Raiser’s Edge (especially pertaining to gift processing and constituent management);
- Strong organizational and administrative skills with the ability to establish efficient work processes and systems;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify, resolve and troubleshoot issues effectively;
- Basic accounting skills and numerical proficiency;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry;
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels, internal and external to the organization;
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully, verbally and in writing with donors, Foundation team and Hospital colleagues;
- Ability to work under pressure and produce high quality accurate work in a timely manner, often to deadline;
- Ability to exercise initiative and self-motivation and, at the same time, work effectively in a team environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Current knowledge of CRA, PCI, Privacy regulations and fundraising professional standards and ethics;
- Creative, innovative and resourceful;
- Sense of humour, energetic, positive attitude.
About Orillia Soldiers' Memorial Hospital (OSMH) Foundation
The OSMH Foundation is a proud partner of Orillia Soldiers' Memorial Hospital and the people of Orillia and North Simcoe/Muskoka. The Foundation provides funds to the Hospital to buy medical equipment, sustain programs and assist the Hospital in maintaining its position as a leader in providing quality community-based healthcare.
Interested applicants should apply by submitting a cover letter, resume and quoting COMPETITION # 2020F-01 by 4:00 pm on Monday, November 30, 2020 to:
Mark Riczu, Executive Director
Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital Foundation
146 Mississaga Street West, Orillia, ON L3V 3B3
Tel: (705) 325-6464 Fax: (705) 325-4693