Posted On: 2021-04-20
Closing On: 2021-05-07
Location: Toronto, ON
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Development Data Systems & Analytics Specialist supports development efforts for The Salvation Army throughout Canada and Bermuda with vital data analysis to drive growth revenue and donor engagement strategies. This position plays a key role in providing the proper data structure to identify, measure, and assess donor trends to support fundraising strategy, portfolio and giving campaign management and assist with database management and operations.
- Data Reporting & Analysis
- Undertake essential data integrity, complex queries, analytic and report generation tasks and conduct data consistency and quality checks
- Collaborate across the organization to identify requirements for analysis and recommendation support
- Create custom queries and use tools to mine our data to drive decision making for communications, donor relations and revenue growth
- Provide relevant weekly/monthly (as appropriate) reporting on fundraising status and moves management
- Provide pre/post data analysis of fundraising and donor engagement campaigns/programs to inform future growth including but not limited to demographic information, giving trends, retention, etc.
- Support in improving the moves management process tracking, including but not limited to pipeline updates, coding, and action tracking
2. Data Integrity
- Monitor data integrity and donor trends and behaviors, data changes, constituent contact information, address accuracy, and the interrelationships of data
- Prepare online file imports for Raiser’s Edge NXT
- Review processes and make recommendation to improve data accuracy, quality, capture and tracking
- Implement database tracking and dashboards for metrics and reporting to ensure progress is measured, evaluated, and continually improved
- Translate technical data into actionable and understandable insights
- Provide data and system related training to the divisional teams related to scope of work, as required (i.e. data segmentation, prospect review, etc.)
- Build imports using ImportOmatic within Raiser’s Edge
For full details:
Successful candidates will be required to provide:
- Background check consent
- Education verification
The Salvation Army offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment process. If you are contacted to participate in an interview or screening process, please advise us if you require accommodation.
Applications Accepted by:
Attention: Human Relations Department
Please include the competition # 20-020 in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.