Hope Air is seeking a strategically-minded, digitally-focused sales or fundraising professional. You will maximize Hope Air’s opportunities for income generation by delivering digital-first, multi-channel individual fundraising campaigns. The ideal candidate understands how data drives digital engagement, decision-making and revenue generation.
Hope Air is Canada’s only national charity providing free travel and accommodations for Canadians in financial need who must access medical care far from home. Hope Air has arranged more than 155,000 travel arrangements in our 34-year history. Visit the Hope Air website at www.hopeair.ca and watch this video to learn more.
The Manager of Annual Giving delivers on plans for the individual fundraising program at Hope Air. This position manages online fundraising strategy: executing integrated campaigns across all channels: email, website, search engine optimization, paid online advertising, and social media. This position requires a high level of collaboration with the fundraising and communications teams, vendors and suppliers. Reporting to the VP Development, the Manager of Annual Giving is responsible for the following core duties:
Digital Fundraising & Stewardship – 40%
- Grow online giving with a focus on single gifts and monthly giving;
- Plan and execute multi-channel fundraising campaigns to increase donations from individuals;
- Execute email, social media & digital fundraising for lead generation, donor acquisition and retention;
- Ensure the development of measurable plans and the execution of A/B tests to optimize key metrics including open, click-through, and conversion rates;
- Manage the digital donor journey and ensure an engaging experience;
- Convert web and social traffic into donors;
- Collaborate with the communications team to align digital fundraising across all digital channels;
Content creation – 40%
- Content development for fundraising on Hope Air’s digital platforms, including website and social media channels;
- Content creation for fundraising appeals, e-newsletters and digital stewardship;
- Connect directly with various internal/external stakeholders to arrange for interviews, content, video and photo opportunities;
Data analysis, Reporting, Fundraising Operations – 20%
- Ensure data is captured accurately in our donor relationship management system (Salesforce);
- Monitor, adjust and report on donor acquisition and retention and all digital fundraising campaigns;
Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional fundraising, communication, and relationship management skills.
- Superior project management, attention to detail, time management and organizational skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders;
- Ability to lead projects to meet expected outcomes;
- Expert written, verbal and visual presentation skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in developing and implementing digital fundraising and lead generation campaigns that maximize revenue
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in Fundraising, or Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Strategic level experience in search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media and digital fundraising campaigns.
- Experience developing and implementing a digital strategy, including content development for fundraising purposes or digital marketing for revenue generation;
- Proven ability to maximize existing income streams and identify new fundraising opportunities;
- Demonstrated experience with creative design, digital media and web best practices;
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe suites;
- Bilingual in French and English (oral and written) would be an asset.
We are open for this role to be based anywhere in Canada.
Apply for this job: https://myhopeair.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21&source=aWQ9MTE=